Friday, August 13, 2004

IS THAT SO SWEET !!!

A girl asked a guy if he thought she was pretty,
he said...no.
She asked him if he would want to be with her forever....and he said no.
She then asked him if she were to leave would he cry, and once again he replied with a no.
She had heard enough.
As she walked away, tears streaming down her face the boy grabbed her arm and said....
You're not pretty you're beautiful.
I dont want to be with you forever. I NEED to be with you forever.
And I wouldnt cry if you walked away...I'd die...


Best kan kalu ada lelaki mcm tu. Rasa mcm nak nangis lak baca.....
Tapi mmg ada pun....................me too.

2 comments:

Shima said...

mmm..I NEED to b with u forever.
thats the best part ;)

mariana said...

Saya lak suka part ni "And I wouldnt cry if you walked away...I'd die"
Tapi org Islam xleh la buat. Skang ni bukan zaman Romeo n Juliet dah nak minum2 racun ni.