Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I am a mother

Assalamualaikum WBT,....Dah lama x mencoret kt sini. My life was drastically changed... after get married, quick job, further master, pregnant, lost beloved grandma, quit master ( x cukup kredit), gave birth, and sick for a long time. My life was sweet sour... sweet because of my beloved son Ahmad Taufiiqul Hakim n sour because of many things that came which put my emotionally and physically over the limit. I was really under pressure, until I cannot thought like a normal people. But what save me is my parents that put a lot of effort,money and time to make me change like before i was sick, to be siti mariana again which are always happy. Also my hubby which always support me, thanxs...Eventhough I was not 100% ok, but I manage to get a new job and start all over again, what encouraged me is my son. However, deep in my heart, I always miss my hometown, and I always hoping that I will get a job at my hometown soon....My beloved sister Fatin will go to Medan on 25 August 2007, now she stayed at my house to get ready and buy anything that necessary. MARA gave RM1000+ a month as a belanja kat sana. I hope she will be OK and beccome a good doctor soon. Amin...Make Abah n Ma pround to you.And for now on I promise to myself to be a good muslimah and make my family happy and be good in my life.......
dr

3 comments:

ya-ummi said...

Hi Ana,

It's a pleasure to hear that u're recover from all those sour episode that revolved around you.

Let's pray to Allah the Almighty that HE gives you good health, good life, and be in HIS blessings in your everyday life.

Keep in touch & take care

mariana said...

Thanks a lot...

apple said...

Dear Na,

just remember what ever happened...there is must be 'hikmah' for you. Now you close to yr family, having a good job & healthy son. Keep yr heart strong & stronger...no need to remember all sad history. Start a new episode. Good Luck